RSA Melbourne (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
For RSA Melbourne Course booking please go to our new Website at: http://www.hosptrain.vic.edu.au/short-courses/melbourne/rsa
To book the RSA Melbourne course you can:
- Telephone Reception on 1300 659 557
- Email us [email protected]
- Visit us at Level 4, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Book at our secure RSA Melbourne booking web site
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot. Hospitality Training Australia reserves the right to alter the program without notice.
Do I need this RSA Certificate in Melbourne?
Employers in Victoria will require an RSA course Melbourne certificate as a pre requisite for employment.
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- Harm minimisation and duty of care
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol.
- 3 hour course including assessment
This program is nationally accredited as (SITHFAB009A) Provide responsible service of alcohol by the Australian National Training Authority.
Liquor Licensing Victoria
Hospitality Training Australia is accredited by the Director of Liquor Licensing, Consumer Affairs Victoria, to deliver the Responsible Serving of Alcohol workshops.
Each competent participant will receive a nationally accredited certificate in Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol and the relevant state government accredited body certificate.