Study in Australia
Hospitality Training Australia's international student campus is located in the heart of multi-cultural Melbourne and is perfectly placed to offer international students the opportunity to gain not only a great qualification, but to enjoy a great lifestyle as they study.
Alongside our local students, international students take full advantage of our Melbourne Training Centre state of the art facities.
Hospitality Training Australia is CRICOS Provider No. 02737J.
International Student courses
- 072742K Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30807 Commercial Cookery), 40 weeks for $AU9,200.00
- 072743J Diploma of Hospitality (SIT50307 Management), 80 weeks for $AU18,400.00
- 072740A Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT31107 Patisserie), 40 weeks for $AU9,200.00
Hospitality Training Australia is a member of ACPET Tuition Assurance Scheme (Member Id. 179580). Visit www.acpet.edu.au to learn more.
Fees & Charges for International Students
- $AU350 Enrolment and Issue of Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Fee, due prior to the commencement of the course (non-refundable);
- $AU2,300 Term Tuition Fee, due prior to the commencement of each term;
- $AU350 Resource Fee, due annually, prior to the commencement of each new enrolment year.
Hospitality Training Australia does not accept pre paid fees from any overseas students (save for any lawful non refundable administration charge) in advance of the commencement of any course offered.
Course Guide 2012
For course information please click on the link below:
- Course Guide for International Students (PDF 2Mb)
- Telephone (03) 9639 5551
- Email us [email protected]
- Head Office at Level 3, 250 Collins Street Melbourne
- Commercial Cooking School, Cathay Lane, North melbourne (next door to the Queen Victorian Market)
- Schon Cafe Bar & Restaurant , 112 Peel Street, North Melbourne (next door to the Queen Victorian Market)