Coffee Barista Training
For Coffee Course booking please go to our new Website at: http://www.hosptrain.vic.edu.au/short-courses/melbourne/barista-coffee-level1
Prepare & Serve Espresso Coffee
Having the skills to make various coffee is just about a pre requisite for any hospitality job. Coffee Course Melbourne (Beginners) is designed for people looking to enter the hospitality industry that require basic skills training in coffee.
Coffee Course Melbourne (Beginners) covers:
- The history of coffee
- preparing a range of espresso coffees
- texturing milk
- preparing cappuccino, café latte, macchiato etc
- coffee presentation
- preparing for service
- workflow for multiple orders
- ongoing cleaning
- daily and weekly maintenance of the espresso machine
Barista Coffee Art Course (Level 2)
The Barista Coffee Art is a 3 hour addition to the Coffee Course (Level 1). The course is held during the afternoon, following the lunch break at an additional cost of $55.00. You need to complete Coffee Level 1 before you do Coffee Art Level 2. The course is designed for new coffee entrants to enable them to refine their basic coffee skills learnt during the morning course. The 3 hour course covers:
- Preparing a range of espresso coffees;
- Preparing your milk for coffee art;
- Layering of coffee;
- Coffee machine operation;
- Free pouring;
- Coffee art techniques;
- Practice different types of coffee as you would see on a menu;
- 1 hour of free supervised practice (4pm to 5pm).
To book Coffee Course Melbourne you can either:
- Telephone Reception on 1300 659 557
- Email us email@example.com
- Visit us at Level 6, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Book at our secure online booking site
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot. Hospitality Training Australia reserves the right to alter the program without notice.